Saturday, January 1, 2011

Colored Plastic Bracelets Meaning

Air

When I feel the need to put the PC into bed after a night out, it's because I want to spit a bit 'pessimistic thoughts and reflections of heavy or nasty, and I just can not think of being able to fall asleep with the brain in motion.

[Adel I see very sad and thoughtful. Sometimes. Try not to see that revolve in his mind thoughts and issues that are even remotely comparable with our crap, but I will read it often, and rightly in his face that she has other cocks for the mind. Today I had it close to the cinema, and although the film (assume) was a comedy, he laughed a little (actually did a little film like 'shit)].

I have too many things to write but I do not really want, I just feel (and always) that self-Renal inner leads me to not feel good with others (ALL), and in many cases I lose my patience and the desire to continue to pretend nothing happened. The speeches of the

0 comments:

Post a Comment