Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where Can I Read Jthm Online

The talks between solitudineee noiiiii



My mother asked me over the phone how I am comfortable alone in the house, and concluded the call by saying a voice almost broken by sobs: "Blessed are you that you can, to be alone."
So apart from the comedies, tragedies Meridional, we are experiencing the night that leads me to take 22 years but my mother does not have realized that my umbilical cord has been cut already, and this more than twenty years ago , precisely. In the meantime I
I remembered a phrase of Monicelli about loneliness, and propose again in the first seconds this video.
think that (in spite of myself?):
1) I have already achieved a great milestone in my life, and I did not know !!!.. looks a bit 'you;
2) find it more stimulating to talk to a 80 year old more than a 20 year old, maybe, but that's another story.


0 comments:

Post a Comment