Monday, January 17, 2011

Mississippi River Decomposers

Urbanity


Urbanitas
is not a Latin word invented by chance. That said, the morning had not started already in the best ways having verified that it was not taken to another during a week in Paris in March (but ok, I'm starting to think that Norway was a blow to this unique ass). I call the swimming pool of the famous capital of the province which is about 25 km from here, and wonder if you know the times of free swimming (usually in milan consulting them on the site of Milanosport) told me that there are new times and are too 'SENT', do I have to go there to take the "note". But on the internet can not find them?, I ask, "no, no. Come and take note. " OK. At that point I decide to go out and go shopping with my trusty shopping list that is on the kitchen table on Friday. I went to see "Nunzio Monday" to recharge Paypal for the book and a book of Descartes that comes Thursday with the Courier, but I am told that "should remain a few copies .. ok. Because there is already all the people who book them from the beginning. " Well, I can not even book a fucking book illustrated by the Corriere !?!?!??!?! Okay. While the risks to home known to the ladies and gentlemen continue to look at the machinery in motion with curiosity. What, you never saw two legs?? Or the people who walk in the mornings of January this the country have already counted too many times and see me upset your calculations?
After that I went to buy some cheese is nice and kind committed by the dairy near my house, I headed to the supermarket this time in the house. As I enter the store while I think I love this fucking sun !!!!! I love this fucking climate of southern Italy !!!!!!! But, wandering through the shelves, apparently distracted by my love for the southern sky, I drop a jar of pesto on the ground and breaks a little. I go to the cashier and ask the old stoned (which is there from when I went shopping at 6 years and changed the price tags) if I can replace the jar or do I pay for it. In Milan, 5 or 6 would be committed rushed to get me another. Here sternly the chick he just said, "but no, it's obvious you have to pay me, I close it in a plastic bag and go.

Then I go home and think, wanted urbanity. A touch of urban places like this would make perfect. But as I said before, Urbanitas is not a word came out of nowhere by chance, then start looking for some cities SUNNY is the only way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment