Monday, December 27, 2010

Argos T Mobile E100 Flip Phone

Brillo

Valeria Sassi tea in front of Angelo and his cousin from Naples. The dinner at the Terrace and the road curved to Mt. The
such nonsense and lanes, all'Another, reeking of cigarette, with Andrew and his friend Julius dude Matera goats and those of Angelo and Stefano, a football player. Happy-always the same-that greets me. That Lidia Cromie to go dancing. Leo Metalman who pretends not to use MSN. Claudia glares at me from afar because I smoke and says that her New Year's Eve and Eli go to dance (I think it's the most hateful person I have been saddled involuntarily). The memories of high school and the sluts that were fashionable among the boys of the Scientific-that, according to the Julius-dandy. The Jaguar to make 3 meters and take me home. The keys to remember. The telephone can not use that as not to wake the girls.
are destroyed, but the social life .. baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment