Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Does A Collapsed Uteris Feel Like

can not explain

"I want to change a billion colors, so when I try
then see if you find me."



I feel a bit 'so. Like when you perceive that already takes the nostalgia of situations, however, are still living.
Like when you know that this nostalgia is a perfect joke, because you're not so good, let down in certain situations. Like when all
rivuoi costs your fucking loneliness, but you already know by now that curse the moment that solitude you ail.
I need not be so sensitive. To signs of discomfort implicit all'elettrizzazione air, looks to be idiots to lie between sisters. I can not stand the boyfriend of Anna. I can not stand even Frederick. I look at my mother and I always see that look unhappy and sad. I do not want to be like her. Or already are.
It 's the typical attitude of people in a room full of sounds, images, sounds, remains undecided crouched in a corner thinking: I like it or not?. Where
balance.
often work too much imagination. We invest too much on that later turn out to be trivial situations.
I think too much and this is reflected in my convoluted way of speaking. I want to build and destroy, defend and praise, and factions to be neutral, I want to blend in but stand out.
do not accept that they speak evil of the place of my childhood, but I can not defend against raids subtle as I would like to speak with some sixty-Roman eyes hidden by dark glasses.


are not yet out with Elizabeth and Claudia.
A little 'I miss Adel.
A little 'I do not want to repeat the same things with Andrea.

A little 'I do not want to waste my energy in things done and stoned, and those repeated.


I need something new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment