Thursday, December 9, 2010

Best Uk Wrestling Shop?

take me- Up

Zilli As Nina says, I swallowed a senior. Maybe even two.
I do not like "the big bang theory," and do not know what the fuck that means Bazzinga; take all the players and force them to support at least some examination of physical truth, so then we see if they still have the courage to act on that so shit. This morning I wanted to move
violently from the small mobile TV in front of my bed, because in these few square meters is a bulky piece of furniture as well as also unnecessary, since I watch TV and become more and more old inside. It annoys me
disorder and stuff piled up, this shit space is limited and the books relegated to a tiny shelf "so you study anyway."


In these days (or months? .. ?????) Or years are typical head in the clouds and phase ball irritability, slowness of intent and imagination galloping, potential energy to kinetic energy of the highest level and even the shadow.
I know I could run, but I do a few steps forward.
Sometimes they strongly question the role of the Internet as a window on the world. Quiero Y or r or sal es.
This monstrous accumulation of seriousness and sense of duty, this feeling plastered all times, this continually turn a blind eye, obscuring the view quest'autostima nonexistent before your most holy fucking real needs, I will at some point explode like a bomb. I wonder what on earth the day that I will send this damn cerebral cortex to fuck.

Today I found some of my Fotina (!!!!!!!! when I was 20 years ago or two years in practice), and I look a bit more lively.





Fortunately, tomorrow morning I go swimming. It 'important! Then, try to make me really like a dolphin. Stoc

0 comments:

Post a Comment