Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marriage Invitation Witty

prikedelik @ 2011-02-16T23: 50:00

skin curls and bubbles form
where it is next to come off as near
nails that are regrown by

there is nothing else to do but just affect
to remove long strips

today I finished a full meal
first second contour fruit
nothing I do not drink coffee for charity since 2006
qeuusta statement generally leaves all well o_0
recently told me in the face of the glass is half full!

place because I think that this thing should happen at least not
happened when I was little
that maybe I was dead
small because the technology is still not there served
and has not happened in a bit '
that maybe my uncle could no longer operate
positive?

tonight I have another thought:
walk walk
seems undisputed that the problem is the fact of brain damage
see the double
microsensibilità

progress
well, what the hell did not want to put
solved between vent ' years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment