Saturday, February 5, 2011

Interview Thank Email Title

prikedelik @ 2011-02-05T17: 17:00

remember the Invisible Woman, for example - I was crazy, really - go crazy. On the other hand, the invisible woman ... need I say more?
the fact that in the beginning were invisible not bothered at all, was part of his personality. A very characteristic. Fascinating. What
invisible invisible tomorrow today. Invisible for several hours a day. A
Sometimes for days. Others - even - even for several days.
That is, a woman invisible, right? If you do not speak and does not touch you, how can you be sure there is?
What then must think when a woman tells you invisible I stand here in the sun (he says that when he returns visible is tanned, but if you take invisible burns) and I put on my sony ... do not worry if you call me and I do not answer ...
You can not go to touch it every thirty seconds to determine if they are still there ...
Nor is nothing strange, if one can not take the burning sun for hours. So what are you doing?
Or do you trust or do not trust ... Or better yet:
or do you trust or trust. If you do not
you trust the other hand, then you could go to the end - even supposing invisible men - why not? - Conferences invisible. Voyeurs invisible.

Today marks two months since I've seen more, the Invisible Woman. And do not say this just to make a play on words ... In general he was invisible just for sunbathing (she said) one, two hours ... But then one afternoon is not indented more. And I even know with certainty whether it is run - maybe with a invisible lover - or I have an invisible body, in my garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment