Saturday, June 19, 2010

Error Trying To Log On Poptropica

High Fidelity # 4

I will give you a piùùùù, I will give you a piùùùùù
(one of these days I go to sleep with the sky decoder in the arms . I have an unhealthy love for sky. I'm realizing every day that growing dependence.)

MY FIVE FAVORITE SPORTS JOURNALISTS SKY.

... 5th place: THE NEBULA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




4th place ... The only comment that despite having a career "lazzzzziale" I admire: Luca Marchegiani. I forgive you, and the fact that we've won a championship, toh.



in 3rd place ... another idol: MARCO Nosotti. Mimica amazing, I always tear a smile. Even if I were to say that I know that Milan is buying half of Rome pink, maybe laugh a daze.




the 2nd place the best commentator of all time: more than Caressa Pardo or company or pro-English or pro-British. When he does match commentary of the Rome I always feel in safe hands: Massimo Tecca.


But I realized that the 1st place was reserved for him when I saw him in the derby Lazio - Roma take the field and changing an affectionate gesture of greeting (in obvious ways Sancta Sanctorum) with the section of the stadium giallorosso . I will be partial, but the 1st place in my heart goes out to him: ANGELO Mangiante.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment