Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Am I Underweight Test



LUCATONI TO THE PURPLE PICSPAM!
\u0026lt;


eh, I knew you gave satisfaction






toh, check Pazzo Pazzini also a sudden


Aquila tooo memories eh ?


Pizarro and Comotto background. (I know my chickens)


but filthy I doing?


I love watching the faces of the game


his gesture \\ o /


what joy, what lallera


what joy, what lallera 2 (+ Pazzo Pazzini!)


-I do not know what I'm looking at this lallera-






here were a bit 'pissed.




may not have understood what he did.


when you understand what he's done it will be too late.


whatever you are saying, is a serious matter. SERIOUS!


joy lallera. (But we omit the prehistoric remains of hair on the skull of the species Cambiasso?)

just to remember that Inter is one of the teams in which Luke has scored more in his entire career. Otherwise, here we talk just got up and screaming figaggine worthy fans of Country Cousins. * Lucone mioooooooo, returns to Romaaaaaa tuaaaaaaaaaa *

continue.




Luke is also a big fan dell'Any Given Monday.


-ooo, I still have not scored, I'm worried-


-Ma Look, do not yet have trooped on to anyone! -


against Siena. (Tests of the Crouch robot dance?)


against Blaptie.


Hugs for the series. It 's a guy that likes to be embraced and embrace love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sorry, I did not mean THOSE HUGS.


like. I told you.


Brocchi invite others to join in the OR ... in the embrace.


hug my favorite. I've got a thing for this photo.


Brocchi some hair is more and monkey version


height. One thing that drives me crazy. Now I put my hands like Rolando and I can not scream CREDEREEEEEE


cuckoo!






I could not finish with this.

Hope you enjoyed it.

all the images from Flickr and Getty Image Violachannel.

I plan many chapters ... as well as a desperate appeal to create a great picspam of the Roma Guardiola. Impossible ... but you can make and give (the) most.

greetings from Mony Python (mah!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment