Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Liver Pain And Pulsating

What I do know why I lost that train

I am 21 years old, almost 22, and I talk about the latter years of my life here in Milan. I think they were the years in which it is assumed I had to develop ability to relate to others as an adult. I also believe that, unfortunately, this did not happen.
I get the impression that he has missed the train and socialize. Understood as being well with others.
Obviously I am built with so much commitment to a world of my own and impenetrable that I can hardly face the world outside.
If an aperitif or sitting in a bar drinking with the others I struggle. I do not like that prattle on confusion, those faces of shit that I stand before, and assume an attitude of defiance (and disgusting) to all.
E 'for years that I hope is only that I have not met people who can not make me feel so inadequate to establish human relationships relaxed. I do not know if it will hope to infinity.


ps I'm back from an evening with the people of the association of which I am trying to join (and I do not know why).

0 comments:

Post a Comment